Thursday, March 10, 2011

Getting There!

Alrighty then....finally got my website updated over at cayusecowgirl.com it is of course still a work in progress but I am getting there.  Valerie at Bohemian is such a kind soul...I am really glad she invited me to join her. 


My Dad's Blue Ribbon Legacy!


Getting pretty excited about my buying trip down south.  My family and I will drive to Wyoming then down to Texas and over to Arkansas looking for treasures for my booths and enjoying our destination,  that being the treasure of family and a whole new area to find special items for everyone back home in Oregon.  For me this trip truly is about the journey not just the destination.  I can't wait to see my husband's family but I really enjoy these cross country trips.  You get to see our nation in a whole new way. 

We are looking forward to Amarillo where we have some special adventures planned for there as well!  I will keep you updated, check me out on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment