Friday, February 3, 2012

I got the pictures uploaded to New Items  as I promised from my last trip to the Country Store in Walla Walla.  Kyla does such a terrific job of keeping the store just spotless and with such a wonderful variety of items.  If you have checked out my website before you will notice I always keep a framework of white displays to give a little architecture and familiarity.  But look closely because what is on those displays changes regularly, new types of globes, new baskets and barware...fun Valentine items right now.  I am already plotting my spring focus....vintage garden I think..hmmmm....

This was the amazing sky I drove home to Pendleton enjoying.  The picture is a bit out of focus but I took it driving down the highway through my very dirty front window!  The colors were really gorgeous.  Check back soon and thank you so much for stopping by!
If you look closely you can even see the final rays of sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment