Friday, September 28, 2012

Today is the Day! Cottage on the Hill Sale!



I love my french farm boxes...they look totally natural in this setting.
Just so happy that everything is at Cori's Cottage on the Hill Sale!  Cori did an amazing job and she really pulled together a fantastic sale.  She, her husband Mike and friend Diane are there working like mad I am sure since I haven't heard a peep!  I had to work today.  Wish I was there!  Here are just a few photos of all the great stuff...be sure to follow the link above for a better overview...the sale is going on tomorrow too!

Cori's amazing blue cabinet....love that! love my white ones...they look so nice altogether!
 This is 30" across!
 

 
Love those stools!
 
Cori's study in blue!
 
the gardens and my market stand!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment