Friday, May 20, 2011

It's My Birthday -Almost!

Its kind of funny the expectations we can all have about birthdays.  For my sweet family and I we have a rule that whomever's birthday it is rules the day and possibly the weekend!  My poor husband gets pounded in May, our anniversary, Mother's day, our sweet son's birthday and my birthday too! Yikes!  I on the other hand LOVE IT!  The flowers are blooming, its time to plant the garden and whatever I say goes!  Well mostly.

So this weekend we are planting my beautiful new roses...the lovely one I got from my sweet family for Mother's day and the Eden Rose I have been over the moon for since I first saw it in Country Living!  It is stunning and I can't wait to smell their fragrance and see them romantically climbing the corner of my porch....
from the: http://romantichome.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment